Passport and Visa Photos
Now Passport & Visa Photos can Order Online from your Mobile Phones easily and get it delivery at your Door-Step within just One Day all over India.
Are you a constant globe trotter and tired of running to your nearest G.K.Vale for the Visa photographs. Fret not, we at G.K.Vale perfectly understand how we like to just ‘click’ for everything we wish for and not tire our precious selves and scuttle through the city’s traffic!
Just 3 simple steps and your Visa pictures will be printed as per the updated requirements from the respective consulates and have them delivered at your doorstep!
Step 1: Choose Passport & Visa – Photo Printing
Start by choosing an item passport and visa photo printing and click on Create Online Button..!
Step 2: Login/Register Or Continue As Guest to customize the product.
In Step 2, you can login/register or click on continue as Guest to upload images.
Note: Upload your passport/visa picture (Make sure it fits the passport picture requirement)
-Select Country for which you want visa photos.
-Select Number of Prints.
The various parameters that can be set here are the size, Auto-Correction and much more.
Step 3: Confirm your order and make the payment
In Step 3, Login to your account and confirm your order and proceed to payment. If you are not a registered user, you shall be prompted to register yourself.
You can also enter coupon codes if you have and avail discounts.
Payment can be made by Credit Card/ Debit Cards / Internet Banking through our highly secure payment gateways.
Checklist for Passport / Visa Photographs:
– Wear a Dark Dress as the Back ground for all Visa photographs requires to be white.
– Make sure you look natural , as you need to be identified with your picture.
– Clear glasses should be worn if you regularly wear them.
– Do not Wear tinted glasses.
– Both the ears should be clearly visible in the photograph.(Stuff Cotton at the back of the ears if someone has flat ears)
– All loose hair should be tied at the back
– Your expression should be neutral, which means no smiling as well.
– You should be sitting in upright position with both shoulders square(No Stooping or No Relaxed posture)
– If possible you should be standing / sitting at least 3 to 4 feet away from the background wall / screen to avoid shadows.(It is just an ‘if’, sitting is perfectly alright with us)